RETURNING FAMILIES – Registration for Spring 2018 begins 11/13/17
NEW FAMILIES – Registration for Spring 2018 begins 12/4/17
To register for classes via email, please contact Administrator Cathy Pargee with the following information:
- Parents’ Names
- Best phone number to reach you
- Emergency contact & number
- Email address
- Children’s names, grade levels and the classes you want to register for each of them
- Please also include any younger siblings of students you will be bringing each week who will need daycare (name and age in the Fall); and also let us know if there are any parent helper preferences
Non-Refundable Registration Fee Payment
Payment of non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration to hold classes, and your registration is NOT complete and place in classes not guaranteed until receipt of registration fee.
Returning Families – Early-bird registration fee is $40 per family; Late registration fee increases to $75 on 1/1/18
New Families – Enrollment and registration fee is $75 per family; Late registration after 1/1/18 increases to $125
You may either pay only your registration fee at time of registration, or if you pay your account in full (registration fee and tuition/supply fee total), we give a savings $5 per K-6th and $10 per upper grade class (not including study halls). If not paying in full at time of registration, the balance of tuition and supply fees is due on the first day of the semester. The other option would be a 3-month payment plan agreement with total supply fees and one-third of tuition total due by the 2nd week, and the other thirds paid by the end of the next two months. All accounts not paid in full by that 2nd week will automatically put on a payment plan. A $25 late fee will be charged to accounts that do not make their monthly payments by the end of each month.
* PLEASE NOTE: Registration is not considered final and student will not be admitted to classes until required forms are received by Grace Admin. Go to “Required Forms” and either scan and email to administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to registration address or bring in Grace Admin office while classes are in session.
Payments on Account
You will receive an email registration confirmation with total for your account including registration fee, facility fee, ALMA fee (if applicable), tuition and supply fees. Payments can be paid via cash or check on campus at the Grace office when classes are in session; or checks made out to “Grace Homeschool” can be mailed to 35578 Crossroads Street ,Wildomar, CA 92595 (a payment receipt acknowledgement and the remaining balance amount, if any, will be sent via email).
We no longer use PayPal – If you want to pay by credit card, we can take payments in person at our office in Murrieta, or at either campus location when in session, but there is a 3% surcharge that will be added to your payment.